The plot is on the way to getting cleared

So on Sunday, I spent some more time down at the plot doing some more clearing. Mainly it was the sunflower stems that had been waiting to get taken to the tip.

In fact it was the sunflower day. The stems from home were also collected. By the end of my clearance, I had cut up enough to fill three buckets worth of tough sunflower stems.

Slowly but surely the plot it’s beginning to look a little bit tidier. Although the picture here doesn’t seem to show much progress, a little bit was done on Sunday. It’s a slow process. A little bit here, and a little bit there. Not much fun pulling up the weeds as usual, but it needs to be done.

The next time the weekend allows for some clear weather, and I get sometime, a little bit more should be done.